Saturday 23 October 2010

Pearl Lowe at Peacocks!




With my love of vintage style frocks and eye for a bargain I can’t believe that I’ve only just come across the Pearl Lowe collection designed for Peacocks!

To my dismay I was too late to invest in her last collection as her vintage style designs have proved so popular. However Pearl has just launched a Christmas collection for the budget high street store. Hurrah!

The Christmas collection was launched on October 20th at The Connaught Hotel in London. Pearl was joined by her ‘model of the moment’ daughter Daisy Lowe, to promote the 10 piece collection, which is due in selected stores and online in November.

The collection is made up of 10 pieces, mostly pretty, party dresses, inspired by the 20’s, 50’s and 60’s decades. The frocks are priced at ₤40 or under so you don’t have to break the bank to get a bit of vintage glamour this December.

I’m going to make sure I get my order in quickly so I don’t miss out. Bring on the Christmas Party season!

Modern Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment