Friday 15 October 2010

My name is Milly.... and I'm a Zara-holic!






Sailors Coat Knit with Piping ₤59.99
White Blouse with lace panels ₤39.99
Studio straight leg trousers without waistband ₤59.99
Chain print silk scarf ₤19.99
City Shoulder bag ₤59.99


The above would look great worn with some comfy tan loafers!

-----------

I just can’t seem to get enough of the highstreet store Zara at the moment. I am just loving everything they have to offer and I have compiled a wishlist the length of my arm!

I find their clothing so perfect for what I need for my everyday work wear as its both simple and on trend, and seems to suit my boyish figure. The price points are quite reasonable too as I find the fabrics great quality. Now they are available online it is so easy for me to pick out some really cute outfits to add to my work wardrobe. From the cosy knitwear tied with skinny belts and fitted blazers, to the pretty printed dresses, skirts and blouses, they really have a great choice. Not to mention the plethora of fabulous on trend pants and high-waisted shorts.

Above are a couple of pieces from my ‘want to buy’ list that I styled into an outfit but believe me, I’d be here all day if I listed everything. In fact the perfect solution would be just to have Zara as my walk in wardrobe. No more grumpy mornings when I can’t decide what to wear, as nothing in my wardrobe looks exciting. The possibilities would be endless!

Check out the really easy to shop website at www.zara.com and behold the great wonder that is Zara! What would be on your wishlist?

Have a great weekend all!

Modern Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment