Wednesday 11 May 2011

Fuelling my addiction....

Some of you may already know, but I have a slight shopping addiction to Zara, mentioned in my previous post here. I cant remember the last time I went into that store and didnt see at least 5 things that I could easily buy, then and there if I had a big enough purse. I have tried to stay away but the thrill of online browsing has pulled me in yet again and I have fallen in love with all of the below.



Double breasted trench coat ₤59.99. Shop here. I actually love this whole outfit. Simple but chic!



Striped sheath skirt ₤25.99. Shop here. My love affair with nautical stripes continues!



Basket messenger bag ₤39.99. Shop here. I have actually been lusting after the larger version of this bag as a replacement work bag but I couldn't see it online. I'm hoping it will go into the next sale as I really can't justify spending ₤70 on a bag right now.



Tulip skirt dress ₤69.99. Shop here.


Printed trousers ₤39.99. Shop here.




Wedge straps ₤39.99. Shop here. These also come in Fuschia, Nude and Mustard and I would happily have them all!

Without realising, until I looked at the pictures again, I seem to be drawn to a mixture of green and blue. Interesting!

(Sigh!) The evergrowing wishlist continues!

Modern Milly xx

1 comment:

  1. My sister got some gorgeous bits in Zara last week, loving their colour-blocking at the mo.

    ReplyDelete