Monday 16 May 2011

Bibi's Cake Boutique....




So as I was wandering back to work from my lovely lunch at eteaket in Edinburgh last week, I happened across this fabulous little place called Bibi's Cake Boutique. It must be new as I'm sure I would have ventured in before now if not. I sure do love my cupcakes!

Anyhoo I was full from my lunch but just had to pop in to have a nose at the yummy cakes on display. They stock the following regular flavours:

Chocolate Chilli
Cookies and Cream
Chocolate Orange
Double Chocolate
Chocolate Nutella
Chocolate Cheesecake
White Chocolate and Vanilla
Chocolate and Marshmallow
Lemon
Vanilla Cream
Banoffee
Smarties
Hazelnut
Latte
After Eight
Victoria Sponge
Red Velvet
Blueberry and Cream Cheese

I really cant wait to return to sunny Edinburgh so I can go and sample some of the above....my mouth is watering just writing about it! Just look at the below window display....patriotic cupcake heaven!




I shall keep you posted on my return but if you want any more info until then you can visit their website here.

Modern Milly xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow seriously yummy sounding cakes, after eight? yes please!

    ReplyDelete