Tuesday 17 May 2011

Got the blues @ Joules....

My newest brand discovery is the delightful..... Joules. I have known about them for some time but never paid much attention to them if I'm honest, until I saw this absolutely gorgeous sailor style top and fell in love!


Blanche top £55.00

In their own words...."Joules was born in the British countryside and is crafted with true British style and eccentricity - Joules design upbeat, colourful clothing for women, men and children who love the outdoors and live life to the full.'

Sounds like my kind of brand....and after some in depth browsing on their website indeed it is! Look at the beauties below.....


Nathalie dress £59.00


Coralie shorts £45.00


Adele dress £59.00


Monique Skirt £45.00


Nadine dress £55.00

Again slightly out of my normal price range but the quality looks fab and I just adore those contrast zip details. Really, really pretty. I shall be keeping a close eye on this brand from now on...

Modern Milly xx

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I could see you in every single piece! x

    ReplyDelete