Saturday 11 December 2010

Leopard love-in at Zara....

As you know if you’ve read my previous post, I am a bit of a Zara addict but I’m also secretly a bit of a lover of all things leopard print too. ….

Just look at all these lovelies Zara have online and in-store at the moment!


Skirt ₤29.99

I came across the skirt combo first which really caught my eye as it would be perfect for every day wear. Stylish yet comfy.


Blazer ₤79.99

Loving the blazer as a dressier option…


Dress ₤69.99

And the dress is just too cute, teamed with the skinny belt, so flattering.

Throw in couple of accessories and Pat Butcher eat your heart out! Only joking….these pieces just prove that leopard print can look really chic and fabulous when paired with other simple black pieces or accessories.

Belt ₤17.99

And if you don’t want to go the whole hog, the belt, brogues or clutch bag are fabulous by themselves. Or should I say purr-fect! Sorry couldnt resist!


Buck skin clutch ₤69.99

Moccasins ₤49.99

Happy weekend!

Modern Milly xx

1 comment:

  1. My love for Zara is rapidly spiraling out of control - your post has not helped my bank balance at all!

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete