Tuesday 17 January 2012

Recent purchases....

Hello all,

Just wanted to share with you a couple of purchases that I recently acquired from Boohoo.com.

This was my first order with Boohoo so I wasn't quite sure what to expect with regards to fit and quality etc, however I thought I would give them a whirl and I'm so glad I did.

My 2 new dresses fit perfectly, the quality of the fabric is half decent and for 20 quid a pop they are perfect for a gal on a tight budget like myself!


Samia Sleeveless Button Through Tiered Hem Dress £20.00. Shop here.


Sian Lace Shift Dress with Peter Pan Collar £20.00. Shop here.

Images taken from here.

I don't think I'll wear the mink coloured one until the Spring however I will be wearing the white one with thick black tights and my new tan Chelsea boots (£15 from Primark....another recent bargainous purchase) asap!

There's nothing quite like a good bargain to put a big smile on my face! :-)

Modern Milly xx

1 comment: