Friday 20 January 2012

Elegant by Jeffrey Campbell at Sarenza......

Comfortable slip on loafer? Check!

Reasonable price point so no worries about having to replace food shopping with shoe buying this week? Check!

Gorgeous, stylish animal print? Check!

Designed by one of my favourite shoe brands of the moment? Check!

Free delivery? Check! Woohoo!

Well I think the above statements sum up how I feel about these scrummy Jeffrey Campbell animal print leather pumps that I've spied on the shoe-tastic website Sarenza.


Jeffrey Campbell ‘Elegant' Leather pumps £53.10 at Sarenza.

I have been after a more jazzy replacement for my old faithful friends, the tan leather brogues (which are a constant in my daily work wardrobe) for a while and these little beauties might just be what I am looking for.

As you probably know if you are a regular reader, I am a lover of animal print and adding in an extra dash via my footwear, would definitely put a smile on my face and an extra spring in my step.

As these pumps are black and white I know they could be teamed with an array of outfits and items in my wardrobe. Ooh the styling possibilities are endless!

I already own a very much loved and very much worn pair of Jeffrey Campbells, the wonderful boots which I’ve worn here and here so I know the quality and comfort of his great designs.



So the question remains…. to buy or not to buy?

Modern Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment