Wednesday 9 November 2011

Boutique of the week: Miss Selfridge...







Leopard Faux fur coat £89.00
Berry Polo Neck Jumper £32.00
Dogtooth print skinny trousers £35.00
Green leather Hana stachel £55.00
Dino Purple Croc Ballerinas £18.00

All the above are available on line.
Photos sourced from here.

This weeks outfit includes a bit of a print clash with the leopard print faux fur and the dogtooth check which I'm kinda loving. I think by keeping the rest of the outfit in block colours it doesnt get too much and both items have time to shine but still compliment each other, what do you think? It's still got that whole 60's style vibe going on which as you know I'm a fan of, so of course I would accompany this look with a bit of dark red lippy and backcombed 'do. I dont normally shop in Miss Selfridge but they have got some really nice pieces in stock at the moment so go check them out.

Modern Milly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment