Monday 3 October 2011

Just because....






Hepburn collar from Nauticoco £59.99
Cashmere blend crew neck sweater from Jaeger £130.00
Animal print cigarette pants from Whistles £110.00
Metallic clutch bag from Zara £59.99

If I had a money tree at the bottom of my garden I would most certainly indulge in a spot of retail therapy with the above pieces. This is how I would love to dress on an evening out supping cocktails with the girlies. I absolutely adore these whistles trousers they are A-MAZ-ING! And what a genius idea the pretty pearl collar from nauticoco, I shall be posting more about this brand soon!
What would you wear?

Modern Milly xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooft those trousers are HOT to TROT. Really like them. If I was a rich girl (nananananana etc etc etc) I'd buy a load of hair recovery product because it is practically falling OUT, and then a beautiful leather satchel. One can dream. ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete