Tuesday 30 August 2011

Boutique of the week: River Island









Brown print oversized sunglasses £12.99
Brown tiger face print scarf £13.00
Beige split sleeve top £16.00
Brown multi row and stone necklace £13.00
Cream printed midi belted skirt £30.00
Yellow brogue wedge boots £35.00
Navy leather padlock satchel £59.99

All available online at www.riverisland.com

Bit of a summery outfit but I actually put this together when we still had a bit of warmth in the air. Not quite sure what is happening with our old British summer time at the moment though as it feels more like Autumn as I sit and write this, wrapped up in a hoody, drinking a big cup of tea to keep warm! Who would have guessed it was August?? Bizarre. Oh well gives me a good excuse to get on with choosing my Autumn wardrobe. Woohoo....like I need an excuse!

What are going to be your Autumn must haves?

Modern Milly xx

2 comments:

  1. river island's autumn winter wear is so good this year! i have my eye on so many pairs of their trousers and shoes <3 autumn must haves - definitely a chunky knit and a chunky snood :)

    Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete